Electric drill products are suitable for drilling steel, wood and plastic, and are one of the most widely used hand-held power tools. General hardware stores ranging from professional hypermarkets to small roadside hardware stores have electric drills for sale. In order to purchase a satisfactory electric drill, you should generally pay attention to the following points.
1. The electric drill product is a compulsory certification product stipulated by the CNCA. Therefore, when purchasing, you should first check whether the tool has the 3C mark. The general method of checking is whether it is on the outer package of the tool or on the nameplate of the tool. There is a 3C mark, if there is still doubt about this (because the manufacturer of the electric drill has not passed the annual supervision and review, the CNCA suspends or revokes its certificate), you can go to the website of the CNCA to check whether the 3C certificate of the tool is Currently valid.
2. Generally, when purchasing electric drills, you should choose large companies with better reputation and more influential power, because these large companies have strong technical force, strict quality control, and standard after-sales service. Users with strong purchasing power can also purchase some international brand tools.
3. According to the needs of users, first distinguish between home use and professional use. Since most electric drills are designed for professionals, you should distinguish between professional and general household tools before purchasing. Generally, the difference between professional and general household tools is in power. The power of professional tools is larger to facilitate professionals to reduce the workload. The general household tools are relatively small due to the smaller engineering and relatively small workload, so the input of the tool The power does not need to be large.
4. Observe the outer packaging of the electric drill. The outer packaging of the tool should be clearly patterned and not damaged. The plastic box should be firm. The buckle for opening the plastic box should be firm and durable.
5. Observe the appearance of the electric drill. The appearance of the tool should be uniform in color. There should be no obvious shadows and dents on the surface of the plastic parts, and there should be no scratches or bumps. The assembly misalignment between the shell parts is ≤0.5mm, and the aluminum casting coating is smooth and beautiful. There should be no defects, and the surface of the whole machine should be free of oil and stains. When you hold it with your hands, you feel better, and the handle of the switch should be flat. The length of the cable should generally not be less than 2 meters.
6. Check the nameplate and manual of the electric drill. The nameplate parameters of the tool should be consistent with those on the 3C certificate. The manual should have the detailed address and contact information of the manufacturer and the manufacturer. There should be a traceable batch number on the nameplate or certificate.
7. Hold the electric drill with your hand, turn on the power, operate the switch frequently with your hand to start the tool frequently, and observe whether the on-off function of the tool switch is reliable. At the same time, observe whether there are any abnormalities in the TV and fluorescent lamps on site. In order to confirm whether the tool is equipped with an effective radio interference suppressor.
8. The electric drill should be energized and run for one minute. Hold it with your hand during operation. You should not notice any abnormal vibration in your hand. Observe the reversing spark. The reversing spark should not exceed the level, generally from the air inlet of the tool. Look, there should be no obvious arc on the surface of the commutator. During operation, there should be no abnormal noise.